Sunday, June 24, 2007

Huda Bidiwala also trading badly as Micro_Deals, still thieving!

I just recieved this message on MySpace, from a guy who has also been ripped off by Huda Bidiwala, now trading as Micro_Deals, apparently. Correct me if I'm wrong.

From: Quay
Date: 19 Jun 2007, 22:43


I recently had a problem with this seller : micro_deals_uk

I recently won a *NEW* 120 GB 2.5" External HDD Hard Disk Drive USB 2.0, from this seller.
I paid instantly and then about half an hour later I receive a email from ebay informing that the ebay listing has been removed.
And also the ebay seller is " no longer a registerd" and I have contacted him through this email addy

hudabidiwala@aol.com but also the seller has another email addy on paypal which is , micro_deals_uk@yahoo.co.uk.

I just got advice from the ebay forums I should file a dispute to paypal asap, but from my research it seems that its very difficult to get a refund back. And also from reading this page you created they are very unhelpful. >___<

sorry to hear about your problems.

No comments: